3.15.2011

Duh Winning

Ok, so while I'm not a huge Charlie Sheen fan or anything this phrase was HUGE this weekend at our house!
If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you know that I've been posting
asking for all the luck in the world so Mike's team could go to State and WIN. 
Well... it must have worked!


Duh Winning! 
Is what we said since Mike's Team went to the State Championships this weekend and
WON!!!  4-0!!! 

I'm so proud of the CCHC Hockey boys! 









Check out their article in this past Sunday's paper!  Cathedral Chatard saves best for last!

I feel like they are my boys...
I hear all the stories I need from Mike. 

Thanks to all the boys, the parents, the coaches, the administrators, etc for dealing with my husband as the coach!  We are all super excited for what lies ahead with the Cathedral-Chatard Hockey Club!

CONGRATS!
*Photos from IndyStar.com and Personal Shots*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOOOOOOOORRRAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!
Congrats to them! How exciting!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...