3.30.2011

Michael's Bedroom { Idea One }

This weekend my (no so) little brother leaves  for his first spring break trip.  It will be his first time on an airplane AND to Florida.  I hope he has a great time.  But while he's gone, my mother and I will be re-doing his bedroom. 
Right now his bedroom is pink and purple.  It used to be my sister and I's but when we moved out to go to school and all else that comes after that, he moved into there since it was bigger.  So poor Michael has been living in a pink and purple room, with soccer stuff left up on the walls from my sister. 
I've decided we are going to make this a cool room for him.  Or at least what I hope is a cool room for a just turned 13 teenage boy.
This is my idea one...
I think I love...
And at only $693 for the redo, I think I'm sold.  The breakdown is below!
Beds - Have
Dresser - Ikea - $179
Desk - Make - Have Pieces
Rug - Ikea - $149
Curtains - Make or Ikea - $30
Lamps - Make - $15
Trunks/Benches - Target - $80 each
Ottoman - Meijer - $60
Flag - Ebay - $20
States Chalk Board - PB Teen - $80
Globe - Find

Total - $693

What do you think?  This was my inspiration room from DecorPad! How did I do?

via


1 comment:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Ohhh I love it Abby! And such a fab price too. You are honestly the sweetest sister ever too for doing this for your brother. He is going to love it and you :) xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...