3.17.2011

Thursday Night Faves - Round Up

Here we are again.  Doesn't it feel like the weekends take forever to get here?  I swear the work days take longer than ever!  But it's here!  It's finally here and it's time to do a little weekly wrap up!  I'm excited for this week's wrap up!  It's been a pretty good bloggy week! 

Let's not forget about the horrific events that are still going on in Japan. The crisis over there is so scary. Tomorrow I’ll be participating in a Bloggers’ Day of Silence, organized by Utterly Engaged and Ever Ours. This means no posting on Friday, as a way to bring awareness and to acknowledge the devastation in Japan.



Faves of the week!
 
My hubby's hockey team won the Indiana High School State Championship!!!  Mike's alway getting to the final game and ending up 2nd.  Not this time!  Check out the post here!



Our wedding was featured by Rhiannon at Hey Gorgeous and there were so many lovely comments that it just made me feel so good!  I worked really hard on our wedding and I was mostly concerned with everyone having a good time.  To hear/see that others enjoyed what I came up with detail and decor-wise was very very exciting and gratifying!
via Me - My DIY Boutonierres

Sherry and John over at Young House Love did some 5 dolla art!  I love me some cheap art!  Remember when I did these?  I already had the frames and printed out the pictures.  Well, Sherry and John got some frames from Ikea and used scrapbook paper.  It's like large color blocks!  I die!

via Young House Love

Over at A Brooklyn Limestone, Mrs. Brooklyn refinished a sideboard for one of her rooms... It was very nice.  Loving the color and loving that it's "worldly."

via A Brooklyn Limestone


Thanks for stopping by late tonight!  No blogging tomorrow to bring awareness to the situation and need for donations!  Please feel free to share stories, donations, etc! 

Don't have a blog?  Don't worry, you can still participate by making a donation to Shelterbox USA. It’s so easy to feel helpless in a time like this, but every little bit counts. Working together we can send some disaster relief along with our thoughts and prayers. If you want to learn more about For Japan With Love, check out these posts on Ever Ours and Utterly Engaged.
Much Love and Happy Early Weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...