6.22.2016

This Month's Binge :: The Americans

So I don't know about you guys, but lately I've been binging on some great TV.  We accidentally got Amazon Prime this year - and by accidentally I mean I forgot to cancel our free trial then realized this show was on there and decided to keep because I wanted to watch it - and I've been taking advantage of their streaming video service.


And we also happen to watch a lot of FX in our house... they tend to always have good kids shows/cartoon movies on so on the commercials I was ALWAYS seeing previews for this show.  I had wanted to watch it for a while, but wasn't sure how I'd see the previous seasons. 


Well, if you have prime, GO WATCH THIS SHOW FROM START TO FINISH.  It's so good.  It's got great intensity, great acting, great storylines... It's really one of my favorite shows on TV.  Oh, and because I'm a complete dork, fabulous music!
 





According to IMDB, here's their synopsis:
"Two Soviet intelligence agents pose as a married couple to spy on the American government."


But in the first or second episode, they get a new neighbor that is an FBI agent and you see how tangled this web can become. 



If you are looking for something to binge on and have amazon prime, you might as well watch this. If you like historical things, drama, spy things, Felicity, Brothers & Sisters, then you'll be happy with this.  Seriously...


Enjoy!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...