9.04.2012

Ashamed...

I'm so ashamed of my recent inactivity...
I can't say that I'm suprised as my life just got "flipped turned upside down.."
Well, not really that bad, but it's been a crazy couple of weeks...

Firstly, I'm sorry. 
I'm sorry to my followers because I really do have so many things to share but I just can't seem to get my act together enough.  Time management is on my to do list.  Let's see where that falls...

Secondly, I've been across the US for 2 weeks and just found myself with no time to even chill by myself for enough time to blog.  I have tons of pictures to share... I had a once in a lifetime experience out there... well, hopefully it's not a once in a lifetime experience because it was awesome!  Will share tomorrow!  I promise!  No really, I do!

Thirdly, my life is just going bananas over here.  With travel and grandparents and babies and great grandparents and holidays and sitters and life, I'm starting to feel like I'm losing my mind!  I'm hoping to get it back in gear today... since I have 2 weeks before I go out again.  Ugh...

So my sincerest apologies...
Until tomorrow (or maybe tonight if I get my stuff straight!)

I've missed you blog hogs!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...