4.06.2010

-- Single Mom --

This week I'm playing a single working mom.  It's hard.  Actually, I'm just nannying for a family while their parents are out of town, but I'm still going to be working during the day and then watching them durning the evening and getting them off to school in the mornings before I go to work. 

The reason I am posting this is because my posts may be few and far between this week.  We shall see.  Yesterday I had to pick one up from play practice, take 2 to softball practice, and the other was home with pink-eye.  GREAT.  And then 1's softball practice was cancelled due to lightning but the others wasn't until 20 minutes later even though it was lightning the ENTIRE time!!!  Are you kidding me?!  I was wondering if it would have looked bad of me to tell the little girl to not hold the bat!?!  Seriously though!  Smarten up Coach! 

Ok...so maybe enjoy some previous posts.  My mom and I are thinking about trying to do a brooch bouquet for me like those from Amanda Heer.  Check them out.  They are gorgeous!  :)

Happy 80s this week!   Love the weather!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...