5.09.2012

Oh...The Places I Want To Go

Oh the places you'll go...
I hope I'll go here...
To these places...
More than just with pictures....
Maybe at least one before I'm 30? 
That's a good goal!

Now, to travel the world...

India
I want to take my shoes off at the Taj Mahal!

via

China
I want to walk along the Great Wall of China!

via

London
I want to visit Buckingham Palace and see Big Ben and maybe wear a fascinator!!

via

Brazil
I want to take the cable car to Sugarloaf (Pao de Acucar) and then see Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor)
 
via

Egypt
To visit the Pyramids and Spinx of Giza and maybe ride a camel in the desert!

via

Dubai
Visit the mall where you can ski indoors, time our visit so we can see the Dubai World Cup (Mr. K would love), see the unbelievable Palm Trilogy, and The World man made islands and maybe visit the underwater hotel!

via

Italy
I want to visit the Vatican and see the painting of Da Vinci and then see the Colosseum, Pisa, Ruins, Pompeii!

via

Australia
To see Koalas!  And the Sydney Opera House!  And maybe pop over to New Zealand for a day or two...

via

South Africa
To go on a safari, have some wine from 350 year old fields, maybe time it just right to participate in the Sardine Run, and see the Big Hole in Kimberly.

via

That's a good list for now...
Now, how to get there...

I'm guessing the total package cost will be somewhere between $5K-$7K each. 
Better get to saving...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...