5.07.2012

FitFluential & Losing It Link Party

Well, it's officially my start date of my new fitness routine!  Last week I told you my game plan and now it's time to implement! 

I'll be honest... I did NOTHING this weekend, but that's all over now.  I shared my gym times with my hubby, hopped on the scale this morning, and it's time to get crackin! 

Last week I found FitFluential through Rachel at Running Backwards in High Heels.  She's inspiring with all the running she does!  So I was browsing around on her blog and saw a link for FitFluential on her sidebar.  It's the perfect combination of fitness and influence.  They say that there are many different levels and kinds of fitness and they get it!

They are delivering positive messages of health and wellness, but also promoting to maintain a healthy balance.  It's easy to get caught up in the strict rigidness of excersise and it doesn't have to be that way!  It's just about creating and incorporating new habits into your lifestyle that will improve your health and well-being overall.  Fitness should fit into your life.  They say you should focus on the four components of a healthy life: eat, sleep, move, and enjoy! 
I signed up to join last week and I promise "moving" posts to make sure I'm holding myself accountable! 

My goals:
To follow my weekly work out plan as closely as possible!
To lose some baby weight!
To train to participate in a mini marathon!
To get fit and healthy!
Tonight it's run time... I'll make sure to fill you in on how my week progresses next Monday, but for now, share your goals below!  It's a link party where we can all be supportive of each other goals and accomplishments!

 Let's get this party (and Monday) started on the right foot!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...