5.21.2012

Losing It - Week Two Recap

Good Monday Morning Blog Hogs!  Hope you are all doing well and enjoyed the lovely weekend.  It was B-E-A-utiful here so I'm hoping it was for you as well! 

It's time for the workout recap.  It's been two weeks since I put the smack down on myself and am making myself be more active.  Ha!  Not going as well as I'd hoped. 

Last week, I ran 3x.  Better than nothing.  I probably did the stairs at my house a whole bunch of times... does that count?!?  I'm thinking new shoes are in order... those always make you feel better and run faster... no?  Are you sure?  Well, at least feel better.  I'm headed out to grab those today.  A couple of runs will probably develop blisters, but I'll get over it!  I found out use can use Butt Paste for Blisters (dries them up - can't believe I didn't know this YEARS ago!) and lord knows we have plenty of that hanging around here! 

So I ran 3 miles, 3 miles, and 2 miles.  Two were with the jogger and one was without... and surprisingly, the 2 mile was without.  But I did it while we were home in Fort Wayne for the weekend and my run was different... too many houses... too dark and shady, too many trees... can you believe I'm saying this?!?  I ran at about 8 am which is seriously unheard of for me to do and it was supposed to be 90 degrees that day so yea, why wouldn't I heart the shade, trees, breeze, etc?!?  I don't know, just didn't.  I would have liked an open running area to look around. 

And it's a good thing I ran that morning because I got sunburned that afternoon so for probably a week, I'll be running late at night or with long sleeves on!  I know, right? 

But that's all I have.  I think I'm going to have to reevaluate my schedule.  It's changing here again with June and it seems to be too hard to get to the gym after skating because I have to drive all the way home to get Ella from Mike and then go back to the gym.  I might try it tomorrow since I now have Birth Certs for Ella.  Yes, I'm the bad mom who almost forgot. 

I'm thinking more Pilate's at home will help offset the running.  I don't know... any ideas?!?  The suggestion box is wide open!  But seriously have to lose this baby weight... it's beginning to bug me. 

Hopefully updates later!  I got crafty last night and was working on a few things!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...