7.05.2010

-- $30 Starbucks Gift Card (but you have to pick a team) --

So as many of you know, I had my Stella & Dot Launch Party on June 28th!  I think it was a major success!  My party doesn't close until July 28th which actually overlaps with my Mom's show on July 25th! 

So... I'm going to take Tammi On!!!  From now until July 28th, you can purchase online for either party...You just have to put in either Me, Abby or Tammi as the hostess at my website, www.stelladot.com/abbyk.  All sales from July 5th - July 28th will be a part of this "battle!"

Anyone who purchases $75 dollars or more will be put into a drawing for a $30 Starbucks Gift Card! The winner will be chosen at random from www.random.org where all the email addresses will be put into a pot and the winner will be randomly chosen. 

And ALL SALE ITEMS ARE AN EXTRA 20% OFF NOW THROUGH JULY 9TH!!! So don't forget to check them out here

Here are pictures from the remnants of my party and I promise to take more pictures at my mom's! 




But for now...who will win?!?! 

days remaining of unwedded bliss -- 12

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...