7.09.2010

- 8 Days Remaining of Unwedded Bliss -

8 days left before the big day
  1. I'm getting my hair colored in a day.  I'm not sure how that's going to turn out.  I think I'm cutting that pretty close. 
  2. My mom is throwing me a Margaritas to Marriage party...mostly because she wanted to have it be Mexican themed...I think she just wanted to make Margaritas!  But I'm OK with that. 
  3. We are doing our Pre-Cana on Sunday.
  4. I still need to make the boutonnieres and mothers bracelets.
  5. I need to figure out something for the favors because my plan fell through...thanks etsy.  This is the one time you have failed me! :(  Don't worry I'll still shop on you. 
  6. I need to cut out all the programs I brought home with me to cut out so my mom and sister won't be disappointed in me. 
  7. Still need to get Mike a ring...OOPS!  Might just be going to a quarter candy machine last minute! 
  8. Still need pictures from Mike's family...been asking for them since like April or May.  Why do thing seem to take longer when planning a wedding? 
In 9 days I'll be laying on a beach in Aruba...In 9 days I'll be laying on a beach in Aruba...In 9 days I'll be laying on a beach in Aruba...In 9 days I'll be laying on a beach in Aruba...In 9 days I'll be laying on a beach in Aruba...In 9 days I'll be laying on a beach in Aruba...In 9 days I'll be laying on a beach in Aruba...In 9 days I'll be laying on a beach in Aruba...In 9 days I'll be laying on a beach in Aruba...In 9 days I'll be laying on a beach in Aruba...

Ahhhh...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...