7.17.2010

-- It's been a while --

Well well well...so much for the 30 days in a row.  I've completely blown that goal...but only by 5 days this time! 

Anyways, today is the big day.  Rehearsal went well...I'm still super embarrassed to be in front of all those people so we'll see how tomorrow goes... 

I thought I'd stop in and say hello to all those who read me.  After today, I'll be Mrs. K instead of Miss H.  Everything is set, I think.  Hair and makeup in the morning, pictures before ceremony, ceremony, more pictures, and party! 

Hopefully it's not too hot in there...ugh...the no air conditioning in the middle of the summer is not a good thing.  But we'll survive. 

Now to get some sleep before the big event! 

I know Mike is super excited! 

Today I'll be married....weird. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...