3.07.2013

It's Party Time -- Foodie

Baby Kake's party was this weekend and with all the things going on in my life right now I barely have time to deal with it!  So... the food is the last thing to worry about and all items served must be quick to make and not take a lot of effort! 

 
Here's what I had on the menu ...
Pictures are not mine, just ideas..
My pictures to come!  Can't wait to share the party with you all!

 
Chicken Salad Sandwiches...
I found a recipe on Pinterest from Skinny Mom and I'm going to try it minus the nuts.  I'm also going to cut the bread into flower shapes just to change it up a bit...

via


Fruit & Veggies...
Easy -- GFS here I come.

via

Mini Quiches -- Hello SAMS

via


Chips
Kettle... of course.
via

Pasta Salad from Mr K's Mom

via



Desserts... I wish mine looked like this!
Cupcakes
Marshmellow dip & Fruit
Cake
Cake Pops

via


Drinks...
Water
Sprite & Raspberry Lemondade Mix
Tea
Pop -- Pepsi for my dad and Diet for Mr K's parents

via



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...