10.10.2013

31 Days // I Love Pickles Halloween

DAY NINE --

Can I just say that I'm so excited that (1) I'm checking an item off my bucket list AND (2) I'm not even put out any for doing it!  I keep making my money back and then some... Hope I'm not jinxing it! 

But I Love Pickles is our Booth at a little Noblesville Antique Store, Whimzy and I recently decorated it for Halloween.  What do you think?




And if you are close to Noblesville, you should stop by the Square for this Friday's

Annual Witch's Night Out!

Friday October 11 2013
5:00-9:00 pm.

ZOOM IN FOR SALES, TREATS, and WINE TASTING!
First fifty witches wearing a witch hat will receive a FREE GIFT!
DON'T MISS THIS EVENT!

Whimzy is just across the street! 
Enjoy!

xoxo,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...