4.01.2014

Do-Tique ... A Blow Out Bar

I'm a part of a Mom's group here called The City Moms.  I rarely get to go to events, but I've been trying to go to more this year!  So when I saw this super cute boutique was hosting us for an evening, I was sure I couldn't miss out!  The Boutique?!

via

That's right!  Do-Tique!  It's a Blow & Go Boutique! 

via

Located on Main Street in Carmel, you walk in to this adorable and welcoming sitting area.  Gianna, the owner was so gracious and sweet!  We all had a glass of wine while we waited for our turns... and explored the space a little.

There's also an adorable little candy bar... Love.

via

The boutique is done in this amazing Sapphire blue color which is refreshing because I feel like a lot of boutiques these days, especially if they are catering to women, like to work pink in there.  This blue & white scheme that they have going on is perfect.  Then there's a little linen and crystal working with it to keep the look classic and fresh.

via

Here's a shot with some City Mom's totally enjoying their blowouts!


Oh, and did I mention that this place SMELLS AMAZING!  And the products they use not only SMELL AMAZING, but they look GORGEOUS too!  I mean how gorgeous is this little set up!?!?  I would love to have these sitting on my bathroom counter, even just for the look!

via

I am unable to do anything with hair, I swear!  That's probably why I was so looking forward to this event!  I didn't care that it was at 8pm and I was going to go home and sleep on my new "do."  But even though my new hair only lasted me about a day, I would totally go back here to get my hair done for nights out or events!  The staff was just so awesome, the setting relaxing and comfortable, and the atmosphere just sparkling!  I loved it!  I will definitely be going back!

Oh, and before I forget to share...
Here's my before:

And my after:


Thanks Gigi!  I loved my braid and beachy waves -- My new "Do!" 
Can't wait to go back!


xoxo,


*This post was a personal opinion/experience.  No compensation was given for my thoughts.*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...