8.07.2014

DIY Animal Jewelry Dish

Ever see those adorable little jewelry dishes in magazines and styled photos and just ooh and ahhh over how cute they are?!

Well, I do...

So... I saw this recently at Home Goods and died...


Now, normally I would just put it in my cart and move on, walk out with it (after I paid of course), and go home and use it like it was going out of style.  But, I'm trying to not buy so many things or at least budget and this would have been something fun and not necessary so I passed...

And ran into goodwill to see if they had any plastic animals in their grab bag section and some mini plates...
They did.


And here's what I came up with...



And they've ended up all over my house and have many different uses but most importantly there is now one on my bedside that collects the jewels I take off at night! 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...