12.21.2015

12 Days of Christmas :: Craft Workshops

Craft nights are the best.  They are like a release if you ask me!  I swear... I could craft for hours on end and not even realize how much time has passed...

I decided this would be a fun thing to do with Maeve and our new found friends through that business so we hosted our own craft night at the Maeve Warehouse.  Unfortunately my phone had died that weekend -- and by died I mean cracked to misery -- so I had my sister take the photos.  And then her phone died and she wasn't able to transfer the photos - I'm still crying -- so these are the few we had from my mom's phone.

Lesson learned ::  Next time bring Camera for sure...

This gorgeous champagne tinsel tree was a festive sight in our space...

We got a little messy, but it was good fun! 
And They all turned out so unique and cute! 

A pretty easy little craft that was a nice way to get together, relax and just have a little bit of sparkly fun!

And while I had been planning one for Maeve, a new friend of mine that I've met through many of the entrepreneur events I've been attending lately for Maeve invited me to a craft workshop that was pretty close to my house... so of course I responded yes! 

We headed over to Kindred, an adorable little salon (as I found out once I got there)...

We headed back to a little room and I headed in there fairly early due to the fact that I noticed it was quite small...

I was greeted by Jackie and this adorable box of supplies...

We began to get our craft on and making messes...

I'm pretty pleased with how the final product turned out...
It was a triangle wreath and pretty easy to do so you might see it later on as a Maeve Craft night...



What have you been crafting over the holidays?!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...