12 Days of Christmas :: Her Gift Guide for Him
I don't know about you, but I really hate trying to figure out what my husband will like or need... And over the years I've figured out what might work and what won't...
Here are a few picks that I'm sure would work for all the men in my life... brothers and father included.
1. Shaving Set -- Ones like these are available at Macy's and are from The Art of Shaving. Really nice sets for the guys!
2. Ray Bans -- You can find these all over the place and they are a super nice gift that will last forever!
3. Socks -- Get him some nice dress socks like these that will look good under his trousers!
4. Leather Duffel -- Grab a nice one at Fossil or Macy's and it's sure to please! Plus it will last a lifetime!
5. Chuck Taylors -- What guy doesn't want these? My husband asked for a pair this year so we got him some that are not your ordinary Chucks, similar to these...
6. Golf Polo -- This is the exact one (shown) I got my brother the other day at Macy's. It's a great shirt and you can always find a deal at Macy's. If not, try TJ Maxx or your local golf store. Linked is a similar one, but Macy's had more options in their stores.
7. The Martian -- Most guys need a good book to read and I heard this one is a quick one at that! I want to read it too, but I figured it's a good pick for the guy in your life!
And there you have it...
All these items should be available at a store close to you!
Down to 2 days to shop so get your shop on tonight!