1.12.2016

January Reading :: For The Love

Reading was one of my "resolutions."  Read more.  Read one book a month on average.  So... I started well having gotten two books for Christmas.  Technically I read one of them already, but it's a design book and it was technically December 26th so that doesn't count towards this years goal. 

The other book I got was For The Love by Jen Hatmaker.
It's perfection.
It's funny, insightful, honest. 
I'm halfway through. 
That never happens.
via
So once I'm done with that book, then what?!  Oh I've got a list... It's long... And it's all recommended...
By Huffington post... You know the worlds leading book recommender.

The ones I can remember include The Help, To Kill A Mockingbird, On The Road, and a couple others I have floating around my house.  The rest I may have to purchase, rent, borrow. 

What are you reading?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...