8.13.2010

-- Weekend --

Well, it's come...FINALLY!!!

This has been the longest week of my life!  There have been many ups and downs, but nothing life altering.  Tonight we are going to Weber Grill for dinner. Has anyone ever been there?!  Then we are driving home again this weekend (will be next weekend too!).  I may as well buy a house in Fort Wayne for as much as we are up there!  YIKES!

However, I still have a few goals for this weekend. 
Goal one is to SLEEP IN on Saturday! 

(source)
Goal two is to finish my thank you cards from the wedding!  I need to have them done before the 1 month mark! 

Goal three is to bathe my dogs...Lou always stinks (for whatever reason) but he really stinks right now! 

(source)




Goal four is to do something crafty!  Or at least start it!  I've been looking on craigslist for something to refinish on the cheap!  Maybe something like this dresser...

Then the usuals...  Clean the house, do the laundry, attempt to fix the yard, make a list of things that need done around the house, etc. 

Married life is the same as life as a live-in-sin couple!  lol.  There's always something that needs taking care of! 

Enjoy your weekend! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...