So in an effort to keep myself on track this week and try to check in here on the blog from time to time, I think I'll post my goals. Maybe this will help me get my garage cleaned out and keep up with what actually needs to be done. Along with all these things I would like to NOT have to go to the grocery this week, keep up with the laundry, and BLOG!
So here are the goals for this week:
1. Finish Dining Room Table
- Finish Feet
- Fill holes
- Figure out top protective coat - wax is confusing me
- Must clear out of garage!
- Needs sanded down and painted!
4. Asses September Calendar and fill in holes.
- Work on Stella
- Organize projects
6. Figure out FREE projects around the house
7. Paint Frames for Living Room Art
- Figure out if I really want to paint all of them or not -- I'm thinking the golds might coordinate as is
- This girl hasn't had pictures taken by me in forever, probably because we've been busy and she doesn't sit still anymore!
- Figure out how to make desk
- Organize Inspiration - Mood Board?
- Get everything organized and ready to go when desk is completed
I think I might start... It might help.