2.02.2015

Instagram Printing


I've been thinking about having my instagram pictures printed for a while now.  It feels right.  They are usually some of my favorites.  But I figured it might be a little more complicated than it should be.  So I started investigating and found a few resources that would help me through the process.
via
First up is from East Coast Creative.  They give you instructions on how to print them cheaply at any store.  Basically they help you edit them so they can be printed like other 4x6 photos.  It involves the use of PicMonkey and Scissors!


Did you know that you can now print from Instgram at Walgreens?
via
Looks pretty easy but prints start at 39 cents.  Not awful if you know which ones you are wanting to print right away or just want a few of your favorites!

via

Printstagram offers multiple ways to print Instagram photos, but the 20-by-40-inch posters will make a stunning addition to a living room wall. Between 50 and 400 photos are arranged in a clean grid on thick archival paper for $25. Fill a Tiny Book ($10 for a set of three) with miniature prints of favorite photos, or do the Polaroid-style miniprints ($15 for 48 prints, pictured above), which have wide enough borders to double as note cards. 
via

Origrami allows you to make your photos into magnets!  I love this idea.  What a fun, trendy and artistic way to jazz up your fridge magnets!  Oh and the packaging is to die for!  Love!
So there's just a couple ways to print your instagram photos!  I love the idea of making them into art!  I think the collage would be super cool in a loft or playroom depending on the photos chosen for it!  Guess I know what's being added to my "list" now! 


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...