2.10.2010

-- Snow Days --

Driving into work today was not a cup of tea.  The road were not plowed!!! <--City of Indianapolis, did you hear me?!?  The snow was still coming down as it has been since Monday evening/Tuesday morning.  The winds were blowing about 40mph.  Once I did make it in, I didn't think I was going to make it from my car to the door.  Needless to say, my hair was windblown. 

These are the days I wish I lived in DC or the East Coast.  I love Vermont and Maine thanks to some good Friends of mine. 

Anyways, on account of the nasty snowy days we've had and of course the upcoming event of VALENTINES Day (which I don't really, really celebrate), I'd like to share with you these too adorable engagement photos!  Enjoy. 


(These 3 photos from Snippet and Ink courstesy of A Bryan Photo)


















And here's a last one I found from the chicago area:  Miller and Miller
(source)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...