6.14.2010

-- Semi-Successes and Bridal Shower --

Well the garage sale was a semi-success.  We made more than I did at the last one, but we still didn't do very well.  The weather was a major bummer, I think the fact that it stormed, it was so HOT AND HUMID, and our garage was in the back all played major factors in the lessening of our successes, but oh well.  I kept what I didn't really want to sell and everything else was loaded on up into the cars and taken immediately to goodwill once we were done selling! 

This is Lex just hanging out in the driveway waiting for customers.

Then Sunday I had a bridal shower that my Aunt Karen and Grandma hosted for me.  Again, it was HOT.  Hot, sticky, and stormy.  Lovely.  But all in all, it was a good time.  I got many of the things on my Registries --- for those of you who are wondering I registered at Crate and Barrel, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Target.  There was great food, great company, and NO GAMES!!!  Love it! 

My Aunt also made this cake for me! 
It's made out of towels. 

And here's the bouquet that we'll use for the rehearsal! 

All in all it was a good weekend while Mike was having his fun in Vegas.  I'm  hoping he makes it home OK today! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...