6.27.2010

-- I did it again --

Yes I did.


I said I'd blog everyday for the next 30 days and I didn't. Yesterday we went to Mike's friend Mike's wedding in Oxford Ohio. I don't think I've ever known someone to have so many friends of the same name.

We were actually talking about this at the table...Kate, the wife one of Mike's not name Mike friends, was saying that she has 3 weddings to go to the next 3 of 4 weekends and all of the grooms are named Mike. Apparently the lady at Bed Bath and Beyond was giving her a hard time. But yes it's true...of the ones I am aware of there are at least 5 in the group of friends. And I'm sure I'm leaving someone out.

Anyways, we went to their wedding yesterday and I was preparing for my Launch party (which is tomorrow -- be looking for pictures to come) in the other time we were home, but we didn't get home until 3 am last night. So I do apologize for the missed blog. Hopefully we'll get back on track here.

I almost missed tonight too.

Ugh...

days remaining of unwedded bliss - 20 AHHHHH!!!!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...