1.04.2011

--Baby Nursery - Inspiration Uno --

www.No, No... we are not pregnant so don't get any ideas!  But my friend is at work... due any day now.  So, I thought I'd give this nursery planning a shot. 

I used Polyvore to find the items and set them all together.  I think this is cute for a boy!  A little manly with the animal bust from Z Gallerie, we actually already have those curtains from Ikea, and the Pottery Barn rocker is in our deal for having a baby... long story. 

More on Friday at The Kellermeyer Chronicles for that! 

So here was my first shot.  I think the walls would either by a gray blue or an ivory would work too to lighten it up.  What do you think?
Baby K Nursery

Baby K Nursery by babs625 on Polyvore.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...