1.05.2011

-- Living Room "Fix-Me-Up" Inspiration --

Apparently this week is a week of inspirations.  Inspirations to get me through 2011.  I want to get my house into shape and start to post more items that are being taken care of AROUND my house as well. 

For now, I can dream.  Actually the below living room board I'm hoping can be replicated somewhat in my house.  I think I'm in love with the rug, my sofa is basically that, I have a Pottery Barn Wing Chair I found that I'd like to get reupholstered, I have a star burst mirror in their already (actually 2), I have found a great substitute on Overstock for my always wanted West Elm Coffee Table that is no longer available, and I'm working on a few other things too! 

What do you think?  I think it's nice.  My living room is my family room is my TV room....and you walk right into it from the front door.  It's painted "Craft Paper" from Martha Stewart Paints which is really a tan (obviously). 


So for now, here's to hoping this kicks my butt into high gear to "Get 'er Done!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...