1.12.2011

-- Favorite Designer - Sarah Richardson --

Well Well Well...
Today should have been a snow day and it wasn't so, I'm blogging for you! 

Every morning I open my blogger dashboard and then I open up each blog that I follow who has a new post and read them one at a time until I'm done.  I have a few favorites, but that is for another day.

source

This morning I opened up Rambling Renovators (who I love) who posted something on my absolute favorite designer, Sarah Richardson!  I watch her shows religiously!  I found her one day when flipping through the channels and at that time it was Fine Living where Room Service was on.  She kind of reminds me of a Martha Stewart type... I could be the only one who thinks this though.  There's just something about what she designs that is so clean, simple, chic, sophisticated, and a mix of old and new that I love! 

Now, 1 cottage, 3 houses, and Design Inc later, I follow her still religiously through Sarah's House (with sneak peaks from Rambling Renovators who lives in CAN and sees her shows before they hit the US).  Have you ever watched her or fallen in love with her, her team, and her designs as well?  Please tell me I'm not alone! 

Here are a few pictures of rooms she's done.  My ultimate favorite thing about her is her mixing of patters and pulling out the least used color in fabrics to use on accent pieces, or the walls!

source


source
 
source


So what do you think?  Do you like Sarah too?  Are you so excited for her new show Sarah 101 to start in the States come spring?  Do you have another designer you LOVE?! 

I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...