5.09.2011

Gray Days

Ever go to the bathroom and look at yourself in the mirror and see this two inch squiggly gray hair sticking out of the top middle of your head?

Oh... no?  Really?  Ok, must just be my luck then because this happened to me at work the other day! 

I knew it was time to color my hair again, but man oh man... I didn't think gray hairs were that mean!  hehe.  In the process of trying to pull it out, I found another.  I was totally mortified by this!  But it got me to thinking...

{1} Since I'm clearly "going gray" at 26, would I choose to embrace this trait about myself and let all my hair go gray?

Meryl Streep looks beautiful here as
Editor In Cheif of a Fashion Magazine in
The Devil Wears Prada

{2} If I did that, what do you do in the mean time while your hair is trying to go gray?  Do you dye it gray so that it's uniform or do you rock the salt and pepper look?
via

{3} Or would I rather go for a Stacey London or Mrs. Kalb look once this process began?  Mrs. Kalb was my 7th grade teacher who had the Stacey London thing going for her as well. 


via

Things that make you go hmmm...
What would you do?


1 comment:

kelly said...

mrs. kalb!!
i'm glad to hear you are embracing your gray!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...