8.23.2011

Pretty Patios

Have I ever told you how much I want a fence?!?  And a patio?!?  And a table with an umbrella to sit and drink my coffee on the weekends?!?

I haven't?!? 

Well, let me tell you... We've lived in our house now for 3 years and I've wanted a fence since before we moved in.  I am not a super social person... meaning that since there is about 20 feet between my house and my neighbors, I don't enjoy sitting down to eat dinner with the neighbor kids peering into my kitchen window. 

Our houses are set up like row houses with the garages in the back and then very close together.  We don't have backyards, rather side yards.  In theory this is a great idea... I found this picture which can give you an idea of what it would be like... a little bigger though and our house would be to the right.

via
Or like this... but our grass doesn't look that good and no fence....


via



This summer it's really begun to bug me.  I don't know why in particular besides my dinners being interrupted, but it just has. 

So today I thought I'd share some Pretty Patios. They are just pretty! I am jealous of them. Like seriously jealous!
 
via
  
via
 
via
 
via


 
via

 



via

via


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...