8.29.2011

Sunday Circulars - World Market

Did anyone else see this AMAZING bench seat in yesterday's World Market circular?
There are some serious must haves!!! 

Concrete Hayden Dining Bench | World Market
via
I did so immediately this morning I went to their website and look what else I found that I adore...

This Winston Bonded Leather Ottoman... where could I put this!?!  It's a must have!

Winston Bonded Leather Ottoman | World Market
via
Or this new Cute as a Button Erin Chair that would go great in my loft... once finished.

Cute-as-a-Button Erin Chair | World Market
via

Or this sassy new Mallard Green Mason Bi-Cast Leather Chair... I do die!  It's so cute and funky. 

 
Mallard Green Mason Bi-Cast Leather Chair | World Market
via


Clearly I need to pick up a few more students and/or skating classes to save up for these great pieces!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...