2.06.2012

A Visit From Mr. Stork

You may have noticed my absence over the last week...
Well, we had a couple of things going on...

We welcomed our first baby girl on Wednesday morning. 


Ella Maeve was born on February 1st at 9:51 in the morning. 

I was going to be induced around 5:30am on the 1st anyways, but little miss decided to start the process of her arrival a little bit sooner.  We went to the hospital Tuesday night when Mr. K forced me to go... I waited as long as I could - did some laundry, made some muffins, cleaned up all the rooms in the house and took the dogs on a walk.  But after my contractions had started to get worse, he basically had to put me in the car. I was sure that we would be sent home. 

Nope... they admitted us and by 10 am the next morning, we had become a family. 

I'm in love with my little girl and so is Mr. K.

We are all happy and healthy and loving life! 
What a great way to kick off (even if it's a little late) the new year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Abby!!! She is SO beautiful!!!

I've looked for you on Facebook but only find your Stella & Dot page-add me if you have an account!

I'm still a faithful reader even though I don't blog anymore. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see Ella grow!!

Still love your blog :)
Melody Bradley

Melanie Mueller said...

What a beautiful baby and the perfect way to start 2012!! Congratulations!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...