5.30.2014

Where did this week go?

Do you ever have those days where you sit down and realize it's Friday and you have no idea where the week went?  I even had half of it off!  I have no idea how it's Friday already!

I've been busy working on lots of things for Maeve and just got lost in the mix I guess!  But I thought it might be a good day to just recap my 30 before Thirty list... which I feel like I've checked NOTHING off of...

Let's see...

1. Participate in a race
2. Travel somewhere we haven’t been
3. Go to a concert
4. Treat myself to a massage - 5.3.14
5. Weekend Getaway with Spouse
6. Have a Garage Sale or Take things to Consignment! Clean House!
7. Get a facial.
8. Go on a girls trip
9. Reorganize a space in the house completely
10. Start a Summer Tradition
11. Make a fitness goal and achieve it! Run 3x a week for 3 weeks
12. Get out of Debt
13. Visit a State Park
14. Visit a National Park
15. Host a Brunch
*Scheduled for June 19th
16. Try a new restaurant
17. Get at least 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep
18. Go to a professional sporting game
*Indians Game in June
19. Unplug for a weekend - Kind of for Memorial Day
20. Volunteer somewhere - 5.2.14
21. Learn how to take better pictures.
*Signed up for an online class so I just need to DO IT
22. Write in Journal once a week for a month.
23. Have a date night.
24. Go to a drive-in movie.
25. Go to the FW Zoo.
26. See a play
27. Have a picnic
*Sunday at Forest Park, my favorite park!
28. Go to Chicago
29. Get a Haircut & Style!
30. Finish Divergent Series
*I'm on page 70 of book 3!

Guess I've done more than I thought and planned for a few more too!  26 days to go - 23 items to go!!  I think I'll get VERY close!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...