6.02.2014

Color Crush: Navy

Anyone else seriously crushing on Navy these days?  I keep seeing it everywhere and am loving it.  It's so deep and serious, but then natical and classic at the same time.  It's such a standout color.  I just love it. 

Tonight organization of my pantry/office is on my to-do list.  I've been wanting to tackle this are a little more in depth for a while now, but it's just not been clear in my head.  I know I'd like some shelving on the walls - either around the top or up the back wall.  I'd like it to have an industrial feel.  I think Navy, Golds, & Carmelly Browns will fit the bill.  I'd also then like to update our pantry shelving with industrial piping and wood.  Ooo... It all sounds so nice...

But until then, I'll continue to peruse Pinterest for more ideas...


via elledecor.com


via designindulgences.com


via realsimple.com

via bossycolor.com

And my new favorite from Design Dump...


via designdump.com

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...