6.19.2014

Father's Day Recap

Did you guys celebrate Father's Day with the Daddies in your life? 

Our Daddy was out of town, but we surprised him with some gifts when he came home Monday morning! 

Let me start by saying that Mike was in Vegas.  I think that's enough of a gift, but then I felt bad.  Not that I really should because I NEVER get presents!  Not bitter, but I put a lot of time and effort into the gifts I give usually and sometimes it would be nice to get that in return.  Just sayin... anyways, I digress.

So Ells and I were home by ourselves for the 4th day in a row and while I swore we were not going out on Sunday, I had to because I felt bad.  So we went over to Meijer to look for a card and frames.  I had some pictures taken of Ella & I when it was still snowy and I decided to frame those for Mike.  And I realized that we were still in need of a new drill since I threw ours away... somehow... so I looked at those too..

Then we ran into TJ Maxx to grab some frames for the pictures since Meijer didn't have anything.

And here's what Mike came home to...


No Judging of the bag.  I noted on the outside envelope of the card that I was not pregnant, just lacking a bag and this was leftover from one of Ella's baby showers!


And of course this card sings... 


And dances... 


And we had these GORGEOUS pictures taken by our friend Amy on one of the coldest days of the year, but I am in love with them!  
And my baby's big brown eyes...



And one of the both of us for Daddy. 

Lucky guy...
I am a good wife. 


Hope you all had a great Father's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...