7.21.2015

NYC Day 3.3 :: Running Around



















Day three was very long if you haven't realized that yet.  It was long and full of stuff.  After we walked blocks and blocks and up and down and sideways and across, we ended our evening at The Plaza where we picked up a cab and headed back down to the Financial District where we were staying.  But it was only 6pm.  It seemed really early.  I don't even think we really ate dinner that night.


But we were about a block away from the Brooklyn Bridge and I was/am on a running kick so I figured, when in Rome, right?! Well yea...





That brigde has a much sharper incline than I thought it would... Man did I feel the burn.

But the views were unbeatable. 









And I made it... done in about 30 mins and then I really didn't want to go sit in my hotel because again, it was only 630/645 now.  So... I kept running for a few then turned to walking.




I more beautiful parks and architecture...



Wall Street...












This Trump Building...

Beutifully lined streets...

And a gorgeous sunset... I did keep walking through the memorial that evening, but I'll save that for another day. 



This city is magical.  Can you tell I'm in love with it yet?!  Don't worry, there's still a couple more days to share!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...