11.25.2009

Engagement Shoot

I am so excited! Mike and I got our engagement pictures taken yesterday! While we have not gotten them back yet, we were out for 3 hours gallivanting around downtown Indianapolis taking traditional, modern, and fun and risky shots. Mike has yet to stop talking about it! While he did have to miss a hockey game, it was well worth it as we got some shots on ice (since that is where we met) among what I’m sure will be many great other poses.
P.S. Studio Photography – Pat and Sharon Miller, a husband and wife team who are all about capturing the moment and preserving the memories for your special event. We had the best time. I cannot wait to see what we got! Thanks to Pat and Sharon for a lovely afternoon!
Website: http://www.ps-studiophotography.com/ Blog: psstudiophotography.wordpress.com
Once we get some back, I’ll be sure to post them.
-M-

When you meet someone who can cook and do housework–don’t hesitate a minute–marry him. – Unknown
**Also posted at my blog at www.weddingchicks.com/wcbride/abby**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...