9.07.2011

Bumpin' - Reveal Parties

So, I'm 20 weeks today.  Yea, crazy, I know.  I'm still a bit up in the air about the whole thing. 

Friday we find out the gender.  Mr. K can barely contain himself.  But me, I'm just trying to figure out the best way to tell everyone. 

I've been keeping up with the latest baby blogs and it seems that reveal parties are the latest thing - A small gathering of your friends and families where you reveal whether you are having a boy or a girl. 

Here are some ideas that I've found:




So... what do I do?!?
Do I try to put together a small get together and keep my mouth shut for a week or so?
Do we drive home this weekend so we can tell our families in person?!?
Do we just have a dinner with dessert to say what we are having...???

I'm so torn...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...