7.23.2014

Aveeno Positively Radiant - Targeted Tone Corrector Review

I remember when I saw this ad with Jennifer Aniston, I thought, wow... she's doing an Aveeno ad...




Well now I know why...
Because I love it too!


And if you follow me on IG (@lmmblog) you saw that I received this little gem 2 weeks ago!




I've always had issues with even skin tone on my face... or at least I think I do.  So it was nice to get something that was targeted at tone!   Aveeno Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector, 1.1 Fluid Ounce claims to "help reduce the look of stubborn dark spots in just 2 weeks."  Can you believe that!?  2 weeks!  Crazy... But since I have uneven skin tone, I figured I could put this one to the test!





I've been using the product for 2 weeks now and my face has really evened out. The red spots that tend to be around my cheek areas have evened out and are less noticeable.  And while I have some dark spots, those are less noticeable too!  The best part about this product is that it goes on so smoothly and nicely and you only need a small bit... which means that the tube that runs around $14.99 at Target or even $13 and change on Amazon (and also qualifies for Prime) will last you for a while! 





Can you notice a difference?  I can... specifically in the cheeks!  Yay!  And I'm not one to fuss over makeup or facial creams or anything like that, but for under $20 and something that works, I'm in! And this picture is no makeup!  GASP!  Don't judge!

Aveeno Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or sticky which is perfect for me who feels like her face is always oily AND not to mention summer!  I even enjoy the smell of it... it's a soft floral scent that is just right. 
#RadiantwithAVEENO






Full Disclosure:  This product was sent complimentary from Influenster.  This is not a sponsored or paid review for influenster or Aveeno.  The products I received were shipped by Influenster for testing purposes.


And don't forget to enter the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo Giveaway!  You won't want to miss this for the end of summer!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...