7.07.2014

Wow... Happy Monday

So yea... I pretty much went MIA last week.

Sorry about that.

I took a StayCation and apparently that meant do anything and everything but relaxing and getting caught up on sleep!  We ended up having family come into town, putting in new floors in our living room, my child now thinks her bedtime is 12am, attended a parade and fireworks, and a wedding... and I don't feel like I've sat down in about 12 days...

So with that... here's a little sneak into my week/weekend/upcoming blog posts!

Happy Monday!



Preparing for new floors...



Purchasing all red, white, & blue that I could find at Walmart... after 11pm...


GO USA!  On our way to the block party to watch the game... 


It was so hot! 


More preparation for the floors... 
Thank God it didn't rain! 



Floors are in now we will make the largest mess possible and floor angels...



Sharing the Goodwill Outlet with my sister...



Time for fireworks...



Dancing at the "party" aka Anna's Wedding...


Making crowns with my jewels... 


DIY End Table... coming soon! 


Man I'm tired... 
So are Ells & Lou... 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...